Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sarah's Big Day or Steph's big day?

On Sarah's birthday we were privileged to be at our Pastor's eldest daughter's wedding ,now Stephanie Rodriquez. Sarah turned 3 on this day of June 14th, 2008 and attended with us. She got to go to the very nice, big reception that included lots of great food, dancing and cake and for her almost as much attention as the bride and Mrs. Robin brought her a birthday gift. So when we prayed that night before Bed she prayed and said " God thank you for my mommy and daddy and babysister and thank you for my mommy letting me go to my birthday party". I did not clue her in at that point that we did not spend all that money for the (wedding) I mean her birthday party. How could you? I felt so honored that she thought we threw her that big party. I guess someone needs to get married next year on her birthday so we can do it again. I may tell her Lindsay Ott's wedding at Christmas is her Christmas Party. Hee hee! Enjoy the pics. The other pics are her family Birthday party at the house just her cousins and grandparents and aunties.Scroll to Bottom of page for more of Birthday party girl.

3 comments:

Judah said...

oh what a cute photo!! How adorable that she thought that was her party!! So sweet!! I loved watching her and mikayla dance the night away

Heather Durkee said...

Melissa,

Thank you for updating your blog! Its so great to see pictures of your girls and hear stories.

We miss you and hope all is well!

mdiggs said...

Thanks Heather I am trying :) GOod to see your comment too and to hear Good things about you and Adams safe arrival.